-Covεr ~ Lεttεr-

Roberto Santander

Quito Ecuador

593-9 9880 5782

robsantander@gmail.com

March 20, 2022

Dear Sir/Madam,

In reference to your requirements in the job description, I am writing to express my interest in a full time C/C++ programmer position within your organization. I have a Master Degree in Computer Science and 30 years experience in software development.


I’d love to put my skills to work for your organization.

Please find in this link my resume for review and here my professional profile.


I’d appreciate the opportunity to discuss the position and your needs for the role. Please contact me at your convenience and let me know how I can help you. I do need visa sponsorship.


Thank you for your time and consideration


Best,


Roberto Santander





Flag Counter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About ExSan

Algorithm

Perseverαnce